COVID-19 has transformed the business landscape, restricting companies’ ability to travel and therefore their ability to service overseas markets, to manage existing customer & supplier relationships and to win new work.
To help overcome this challenge, Concept and Perspective (CNP) can represent your business, supporting you to nurture existing customer relationships, find & pursue new business, track changes in the market and reshape your market strategy.
A cost effective, flexible in-market resource to help represent and grow your business in the United States
Keep you U.S. growth plans on track
We provide a range of support to keep your growth plan on track ‘State-side’. We can help you to:
- Validate the market opportunity for new or existing products, and commission actionable market analysis (from both desktop and individual sources)
- Help (re)frame your U.S. market strategy including setting achievable revenue forecast, a realistic market entry budget and key performance indicators
- Advise you on market readiness, including financial and HR needs and other things necessary to execute your market strategy
- Help you to identify and connect with new customers and strategic channel partners
- Represent you with clients, in chambers of commerce, at trade fairs and at other industry events
- Act as a brand ambassador, leveraging CNP’s existing U.S. business networking channels both online and via organizations such as the Greater Houston Partnership
- Advise on selecting sales & marketing channels and then help you to choose, vet and appointment channel partners
- Evaluate progress against your market strategy including gathering and helping you to evaluate customer feedback, then using this to refine your market strategy
- Help you to make the most of free or low-cost business resources in the U.S. that can help grow your business
- Identify developments in the competitive environment that may impact your ability to win work in the future
Why appoint a Houston-based representative…
The greater Houston region is home to more than 7 million people and has an open, business-friendly environment. It has the third largest number of
Fortune 1000 companies in the U.S. Renowned as a global hub for aerospace and oil & gas, it is also home to many engineering, construction, education, health care, chemicals and advanced manufacturing businesses. Texas’s tech hub in Austin and the vibrant economies of San Antonio and Dallas are close by, as is the commercial and industrial infrastructure that spans the Gulf Coast from Corpus Christi to New Orleans. Houston’s port is one of the largest in the world, handling more than 43 millions tonnes in 2019. Find out more about the Houston and Texas here
Don’t just take our word for it!
Ask to speak to one of the many businesses that we have provided advice and practical support to.
Get a first-hand assessment of CNP’s capability, our relationship-driven approach to partnering with clients as well as the energy and ingenuity that we put into helping our client grow in the U.S.
Get in touch today to discuss how we can help you
Cell: (+1) 281 435 8974
Owner and Principal Consultant
Based in Houston (TX), Chris has previously worked in the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, Hungary and China. Drawing on this international experience, Chris frequently works with foreign businesses looking to enter or grow in the U.S. market. In recognition of this expertise, Chris was appointed to NZTE’s beachhead advisor program in June 2020
Chris spent 10 years working for Wood Plc in a series of Strategy, M&A, Governance, Legal and Compliance roles through March 2020. Prior to that Chris worked for UK national law firm Mills & Reeve LLP as corporate legal counsel for more than 5 years
Chris has a Bachelor of Arts Degree with First Class Honors from New Zealand’s University of Canterbury and Post-Graduate Law Degree with Commendation from Leeds Beckett University in the UK
“Every business should have someone like Chris on their team. Smart and practical and a mix of creative and disciplined, so great ideas get converted into action and results“
— Sally Hennah, CEO and Co-founder, Business Sorter